Check out this short video “Why Everyone Needs a Coach“ featuring comments on the benefits of coaching from Bill Gates (Founder of Microsoft) and Eric Schmidt (CEO of Google).
I specialise in coaching founders, co-founders, CEOs, chairmen/chairwomen, and other senior leaders in organisations of all shapes and sizes. I have experience coaching across a range of industries including financial services, law, information technology, FMCG, leisure and entertainment as well as governmental and non-profit organisations worldwide.
When I coach, I don’t simply provide prescriptive information telling my clients what to do and how to do it. I will give you some handy tips as appropriate, for example about nutrition, branding, and other life hacks specifically relating to your goals. In our first session, our main focus will be digging into your core beliefs, values and habits, how you’re progressing right now, and clarifying your goals for the future. I’ll help you get clear on what feels right for you, not yesterday, last year, or a decade ago, but what feels right for you today. Whether you are coaching with me personally or through a corporate engagement, this initial process will look very similar.
My Coaching Style
I take a 360 degree approach to coaching and therefore cover not only professional performance and business impact, I invigorate executives’ entire lives from the inside out, from improving gut health and nutrition right the way through to elevating confidence in public speaking. I have already taken hundreds of clients through this holistic process and have found it means we can get more profound business results faster, since a healthy and nourished executive is much better positioned to function at levels of peak performance and influence.
I’ll challenge you, I’ll provoke you, I’ll inspire you, and I’ll help you let go of everything that isn’t you. I’ll help you shed any stuck energy, fears or insecurities that are residual from previous experiences or projections from other people and are holding you back from being your most energized and successful self. And I’ll help you cultivate and elevate an unshakeable belief system that provides fertile ground for turning your dreams – and your organizational visions – into reality.
As your coach, I’m here to be your biggest champion and accountability partner for your most lofty goals. From the outset, I’ll help you identify your top priorities and what’s really underneath them. I’ll support you in breaking those priorities down into actionable steps with realistic timeframes, and I’ll help you break through any limiting beliefs or blocks that might be standing in your way, replacing them with new beliefs that make you feel light, free and powerful, just as you are. We’ll look at how you can optimise your relationships both personally and professionally for even greater impact and enjoyment. And so much more. I’ll be there for you every step of the way, cheering you on, holding you accountable, and helping you move forward to even greater levels of performance and fulfillment in all areas of life.
Coaching is a special and unique partnership. While anyone may request a strategy session with me, becoming my client is by application only, and you will need to demonstrate that you’re relentlessly committed to yourself and to your expansion. You’ll recognise that the most powerful investment you can ever make is in yourself, and that showing up in your most vibrant energy means taking care of your needs first, even if you’re not 100% sure how to make it a reality right now. You’ll be ready to take affirmative action and be committed to following through on the steps required to reach your goals. I only coach winners who are passionate about harnessing every ounce of their potential to win to even greater extents and in even more areas.
What Makes Coaching With Me Special
We’ve all got a secret sauce. Here’s what makes coaching with me special and more effective than traditional coaching methods.
– Focuses solely on a person’s actions
– Doesn’t deal with the root cause of the problem
– Produces only short term gains and short-lived accomplishments
– Has limited long term effectiveness
– When you focus on actions alone, any positive changes that are made are not sustainable. That’s because the underlying thoughts and emotions that drive your actions are not addressed. As a result, clients of traditional coaching will often find themselves reverting back to their old routines and actions.
Definitely Definitely Coaching with Jaimie
– Creates long term solutions, not just band-aid fixes
– Gives you greater awareness into how you think, feel, and act
– Helps you perform better and accomplish greater results with less effort
– Enables you to reduce stress by changing your reaction to circumstances
– Empowers you to be fully in control of your life, rather than at the effect of external influences and other’s agendas
– Sets the stage for sustainable change
– Targets and empowers your subconscious as well as conscious beliefs and desires
– Harnesses hypnosis techniques as needed – with permission – to power charge your coaching experience
– Helps you break through any limiting thoughts and emotional responses — replacing them with supportive, empowering beliefs that lead to powerful and consistent action so you can smash your biggest goals and turn your dreams into reality.
Read more about The Benefits of Executive Coaching