I specialise in coaching founders, co-founders, CEOs, chairmen/chairwomen, and other senior leaders in organisations of all shapes and sizes. I have experience coaching across a range of industries including financial services, law, information technology, FMCG, leisure and entertainment as well as governmental and non-profit organisations worldwide.
Private 1:1 Coaching
I offer 1:1 coaching on 3, 6 or 12 month basis. My Platinum program provides 1 hour of private coaching every week, and my Gold program provides 1 hour of private coaching every other week, or 30 minutes every week.
Here are a few of the key things I’m committed to when I become your coach:
1. Guiding you in developing a clearly focused and defined vision for your life, your business unit (if applicable) and your wider organisation. I will also assist you in developing your plans for success based on your values, personal strengths, background and assets.
2. Being 100% here for you and a trusted confidant. Pent up emotions impair good business judgment. Every executive needs a special person to vent to, and with whom to talk things out. With the highest level of trust and confidentiality, you can tell me things you wouldn’t tell others and get any negative feelings off your chest sooner rather than later, in a safe space. I am extensively trained to understand and be non-judgmental.
3. Holding you accountable. Our highly structured relationship is specifically designed to ensure that you “stay on track” and move toward the achievement of your goals and vision. I will even check in with you in between sessions to support your accountability with regards to key objectives and goals.
4. Helping you see your blind spots and areas of vulnerability. Smart business people understand that they have blind spots and give their coach the permission and mandate to speak frankly and illuminate these for ultimate clarity of vision.
5. Sharing an objective viewpoint and feedback. I will not have any other “personal agenda” and will always have your – and your organisation’s – best interests in mind when giving you feedback and counsel.
6. Providing an on-going collaborative partnership built on taking action, enabling you to:
– achieve more than you would have even imagined without my coaching
– create positive momentum and consistency
– take more effective and focused actions
– secure a more balanced and fulfilled life and career
7. Assisting and helping you continuously improve in predetermined target areas such as time management, delegation, and leadership skills, in addition to elevating your own personal well-being and effectiveness. I am an extensively trained life, health, wellbeing, leadership and business coach as well as a marketing consultant. This might seem like a lot for one person to cover (and yes it took a lot of time and well over 80,000 GBP in world-class training!) but the effects will blow your mind. Each of these areas are inextricably bound to the evolution and profitability of your business. When you are your healthiest and happiest, you are also your most influential and inspirational as a leader and as the spearhead of an unstoppable organization.
8. Directing you to become even more of a strategic and innovative thinker. As appropriate, and with your consent, I may also factor brief meditation and hypnosis experiences into your program in support of this goal. We will discuss the specific strategic objectives for your program further when we meet for your sample session and in your first official session.
9. Helping you improve your oral and written communication skills (including conciseness), as well as your listening skills and business etiquette skills to create an even more favourable personal image of you and your organisation.
10. Helping you to improve the culture of your business unit, and to transcend cultural boundaries. I will work with you to cultivate a meaningful and desirable culture for your team, and sub-teams, and to devise a plan to integrate all relevant players into this enhanced culture, regardless of their location in the world. When doing this, I will also employ well-established, scientifically validated psychometric testing techniques in order to make very specific and accurate recommendations about specific people, personality types, and how to harness individuals talents and capabilities for the greatest business success.
11. Providing specific strategic and tactical guidance in relation to areas including but not limited to: print and digital marketing, content marketing and thought leadership, customer case studies, website optimization, social media and strategic branding. I will share with you the fruits of my extensive experience achieving massive results for Thomson Reuters and other multinational organizations in London and New York, in addition to the most advanced strategic marketing expertise acquired during my time at Harvard Business School, combined with the cutting edge neuroscience of successful branding.
My group experiences are completely bespoke to each organisation. Themes may include:
– Developing a positive and proactive mindset
– Reducing and managing stress and preventing burnout
– Enhancing resilience and dealing with uncertainty and change
– Improving business relationships and authentic selling
– Establishing balance, finding your passions and your tribe
– Fostering creativity, innovation and collaboration
– Developing a high performance team culture
Please request a consultation with me here so we can discuss your needs and I can develop a tailor made offering for you.