I specialise in coaching founders, co-founders, CEOs, chairmen/chairwomen, and other senior leaders in organisations of all shapes and sizes. I have experience coaching across a range of industries including financial services, law, information technology, FMCG, leisure and entertainment as well as governmental and non-profit organisations worldwide.
I take a 360 degree approach to coaching and therefore cover not only professional performance and business impact, I invigorate executives’ entire lives from the inside out, from improving gut health and nutrition right the way through to elevating confidence in public speaking. I have already taken hundreds of clients through this holistic process and have found it means we can get more profound business results faster, since a healthy and nourished executive is much better positioned to function at levels of peak performance and influence.
I offer 1:1 coaching on a 3 month or 6 month basis. There are four tiers to choose from.
My Platinum program provides 1 hour of 1:1 coaching every week.
Gold provides: 1 hour every other week, or 30 minutes every week.
Gold provides: 30 minutes every other week.
Bronze provides: email and text support plus access to select group coaching calls.
When appointed as your 1:1 dedicated executive coach I will:
1. Assist and guide you in developing a clearly focused and defined vision for your business unit and the wider organisation as applicable. I will also assist you in developing your plans for success based on your values, personal strengths, background and assets.
2. Be 100% here for you and be a trusted confidant. Pent up emotions impair good business judgment. Every executive needs a special person to vent to, and with whom to talk things out. With the highest level of trust and confidentiality, you can tell me things you wouldn’t tell others and get any negative feelings off your chest sooner rather than later, in a safe space. I am extensively trained to understand and be non-judgmental.
3. Hold you accountable. Our highly structured relationship is specifically designed to ensure that you “stay on track” and move toward the achievement of your goals and vision. I will even check in with you in between sessions to support your accountability with regards to key objectives and goals.
4. I will help you see your blind spots and areas of vulnerability. Smart business people understand that they have blind spots and give their coach the permission and mandate to speak frankly and illuminate these for ultimate clarity of vision.
5. Provide an objective viewpoint and feedback. I will not have any other “personal agenda” and will always have your – and the organisation’s – best interests in mind when giving you feedback and counsel.
6. Provide an on-going collaborative partnership built on taking action, enabling you to:
– achieve more than you would have even imagined without my coaching
– create positive momentum and consistency
– take more effective and focused actions
– secure a more balanced and fulfilled life and career
7. Assist and help you continuously improve in predetermined target areas such as time management, delegation, and leadership skills, in addition to elevating your own personal well-being and effectiveness. I am an extensively trained life, health, wellbeing, leadership and business coach as well as a marketing consultant. This might seem like a lot for one person to cover (and yes it took a lot of time and well over 80,000 GBP in world-class training!) but the effects will blow your mind. Each of these areas are inextricably bound to the evolution and profitability of your business. When you are your healthiest and happiest, you are also your most influential and inspirational as a leader and as the spearhead of an unstoppable organization.
8. Provide guidance and direction to help you become even more of a strategic and innovative thinker. As appropriate, and with your consent, I may also factor brief meditation and hypnosis experiences into your program in support of this goal. We will discuss the specific strategic objectives for your program further when we meet for your sample session and in your first official session.
9. Help you improve your oral and written communication skills, as well as your listening skills and business etiquette skills to create an even more favourable personal image of you and your organisation.
10. Help you improve the culture of your business unit, and to transcend cultural boundaries. I will work with you to cultivate a meaningful and desirable culture for your team, and sub-teams, and to devise a plan to integrate all relevant players into this enhanced culture, regardless of their location in the world. When doing this, I will also employ well-established, scientifically validated psychometric testing techniques in order to make very specific and accurate recommendations about specific people, personality types, and how to harness individuals talents and capabilities for the greatest business success.
11. Provide specific strategic and tactical guidance in relation to areas including but not limited to: print and digital marketing, content marketing and thought leadership, customer case studies, website optimization, social media and strategic branding. I will share with you the fruits of my extensive experience achieving massive results for Thomson Reuters and other multinational organizations in London and New York, in addition to the most advanced strategic marketing expertise acquired during my time at Harvard Business School, combined with the cutting edge neuroscience of successful branding.
Check out this short video “Why Everyone Needs a Coach“ featuring comments on the benefits of coaching from Bill Gates (Founder of Microsoft) and Eric Schmidt (CEO of Google).
My group coaching offerings are bespoke for each organisation or institution, but common themes are
– Eating for energy
– Developing a positive and proactive mindset
– Developing a more positive relationship with stress
– Preventing burnout
– Enhancing resilience and dealing with uncertainty and change
– Improving business relationships
– Establishing balance, finding your passions and your tribe
– Enhancing creativity and innovation
– Developing a high performance team culture
Please book a discovery call with me here so we can discuss your specific requirements and I can develop a tailor made offering for you.