I specialise in coaching founders, CEOs and board members in organisations from brand-new startups creating their first offerings, through to multi billion dollar corporations. To date, I have coached over 100 high-performance individuals and teams to achieve even greater success across a plethora of industries including financial services, law, information technology, advertising and marketing, consulting, FMCG, beauty, leisure and entertainment.
I offer fully confidential, private coaching on a three, six or twelve month basis, ensuring you benefit from regular accountability, support and structure to achieve significant momentum and transformation.
My Platinum program provides immersive coaching of sixty to ninety minutes duration once a week, with additional resources and support between sessions, my Gold program provides a fortnightly alternative, and my Bronze continuity program (available to clients who have already been coaching with me for a minimum of six months) provides monthly sessions. During your consultation, once I have an understanding of your unique goals and challenges, I will recommend the best program for you.
Sessions are available Monday through Saturday via telephone or in-person in Kensington, London and are usually booked 1 week in advance, often for the same time each week.
To discuss the possibility of working together, please request a complimentary session with me here. As these consultations alone are so powerful and clarifying, there is a fee, however if we work together this fee will be deducted from the cost of your program. Prior to this conversation, I will send you a series of questions and a survey in order to accelerate our time together.
If we’re a great fit and we decide to work together, here are a few of the key things I’m committed to when I become your coach:
1. Guiding you in developing a clearly focused and defined vision for your life, your business unit (if applicable) and your wider organisation. I will also assist you in developing your plans for success based on your values, personal strengths, background and assets.
2. Being 100% here for you and a trusted confidant. Pent up emotions impair good business judgment. Every executive needs a special person to vent to, and with whom to talk things out. With the highest level of trust and confidentiality, you can tell me things you wouldn’t tell others and get any negative feelings off your chest sooner rather than later, in a safe space. I am extensively trained to understand and be non-judgmental.
3. Holding you accountable. Our highly structured relationship is specifically designed to ensure that you “stay on track” and move toward the achievement of your goals and vision. I will even check in with you in between sessions to support your accountability with regards to key objectives and goals.
4. Helping you see your blind spots and areas of vulnerability. Smart business people understand that they have blind spots and give their coach the permission and mandate to speak frankly and illuminate these for ultimate clarity of vision.
5. Sharing an objective viewpoint and feedback. I will not have any other “personal agenda” and will always have your – and your organisation’s – best interests in mind when giving you feedback and counsel.
6. Providing an on-going collaborative partnership built on taking action, enabling you to:
– achieve more than you would have even imagined without my coaching
– create positive momentum and consistency
– take more effective and focused actions
– secure a more balanced and fulfilled life and career
7. Assisting and helping you continuously improve in predetermined target areas such as time management, delegation, and leadership skills, in addition to elevating your own personal well-being and effectiveness. I am an extensively trained life, health, wellbeing, leadership and business coach as well as a marketing consultant. This might seem like a lot for one person to cover (and yes it took a lot of time and well over 80,000 GBP in world-class training!) but the effects will blow your mind. Each of these areas are inextricably bound to the evolution and profitability of your business. When you are your healthiest and happiest, you are also your most influential and inspirational as a leader and as the spearhead of an unstoppable organization.
8. Directing you to become even more of a strategic and innovative thinker. As appropriate, and with your consent, I may also factor brief meditation and hypnosis experiences into your program in support of this goal. We will discuss the specific strategic objectives for your program further when we meet for your sample session and in your first official session.
9. Helping you improve your oral and written communication skills (including conciseness), as well as your listening skills and business etiquette skills to create an even more favourable personal image of you and your organisation.
10. Helping you to improve the culture of your business unit, and to transcend cultural boundaries. I will work with you to cultivate a meaningful and desirable culture for your team, and sub-teams, and to devise a plan to integrate all relevant players into this enhanced culture, regardless of their location in the world. When doing this, I will also employ well-established, scientifically validated psychometric testing techniques in order to make very specific and accurate recommendations about specific people, personality types, and how to harness individuals talents and capabilities for the greatest business success.
11. Providing specific strategic and tactical guidance in relation to areas including but not limited to: print and digital marketing, content marketing and thought leadership, customer case studies, website optimization, social media and strategic branding. I will share with you the fruits of my extensive experience achieving massive results for Thomson Reuters and other multinational organizations in London and New York, in addition to the most advanced strategic marketing expertise acquired during my time at Harvard Business School, combined with the cutting edge neuroscience of successful branding.
My group experiences are completely bespoke to each organisation. Themes may include:
– Developing a positive and proactive mindset
– Reducing and managing stress and preventing burnout
– Enhancing resilience and dealing with uncertainty and change
– Improving business relationships and authentic selling
– Establishing balance, finding your passions and your tribe
– Fostering creativity, innovation and collaboration
– Developing a high performance team culture
Please request an initial call with me here so we can discuss your needs and I can develop a tailor made offering for you.
Testimonials From Executives Like You
“With her calm but sharp presence, Jaimie brought clarity and a collaborative spirit to me and my team. We enjoyed her coaching – both individually and with the whole team – and it was truly transformative. A vitamin boost for any team wanting to become more open and effective.”
– Anders Sjöstedt, Majorca, Spain
“Having someone 100% on your side to bounce ideas off, share concerns, challenge you, hold you to account and celebrate with is so valuable. Jaimie helped me find my own clarity, and every time I left the sessions with a renewed sense of excitement and drive to deal with the challenges of running my own business. I liked having the space to talk and think in the session, then to be presented with typed up notes and actions. What I’d say if you’re a Founder or CEO thinking about working with Jaimie is do it! And when you do, fully go with it. The more you trust the process, the more you’ll get out of it.” – Tom Newton, London, UK
“Jaimie’s ability to get to the heart of blockers and challenges if first class. As I went through the challenges of launching my business, her candid feedback and perspective provided massive value. Importantly, she remembers details between sessions, is always available for ongoing dialogue, sends excellent follow-ups and genuinely helps along each step in the journey. Other coaches just don’t compare to that.” – Dan Morris, New York City, USA
“To say that Jaimie is “good at what she does” is a complete understatement, and this review would be amiss if I didn’t give Jaimie the highest accolades for her professionalism, credibility, impressive knowledge base, and effective techniques. But beyond those things, she just has a natural ability to make her clients feel completely at ease, comfortable and trusting of her abilities and advice. She is punctual and reliable. She exudes confidence, and makes her commitment to her clients very obvious. Thank you, Jaimie, for pouring your heart and soul into your work… although, I’m convinced that you’re one of those people who loves what you do so much that you wouldn’t even consider it “work”.” – Jessica LaTorre, New York, USA
“I had the privilege of working with Jaimie on a specific assignment where the issue was a combination of facilitating the development of an organizational culture that values continuous improvement, creativity and problem solving, with in depth support of the personal development of individuals in the management team. In this process Jaimie was able to provide individual support to enable extensive personal transformation and reflection from all members of the team. Jaimie had a way, both when working with the group as a whole and with individuals of pin pointing the actual core of issues that needed attention and addressing the areas of improvement very directly.
On a personal level Jaimie helped me to think more deeply about my role as a leader and new ways of leading people. She also encouraged me to become more comfortable about sharing my thoughts and helped us set a platform for openness in communication and feedback. Jaimie was professional, empathic and fun to work with and I highly recommend her. It was so beneficial for our team and I believe a team or organization should never consider itself to be landed – there is always room for further development and improvement.” – Anna Fornek Bergström, Stockholm, Sweden
“Jaimie really nailed the aspects I needed help in! Her process from start to finish pushed me to grow in the areas that would have the most impact. She took my goals and really focused on them even when I tried to veer off track. I finished with clarity of what I needed to do, actionable steps to take in my life, and new language to mentally take me to the next level. Jaimie’s fantastic at what she does.” – Michael Newman, Florida, USA
“Jaimie Crooks is a go-getter. Her positive attitude can turn even the most skeptical or negative individual or team from “Can we…?” to “How can we…?” and then to “When can we…?” I have watched this in action.
Jaimie is educated and intelligent. She combines her knowledge, experience, can-do attitude, and always bright mood to move herself and those around her forward. Working with Jaimie puts her colleagues and clients into a more positive and productive mindset. I would work with Jaimie on anything, anytime.” – Julie Waxgiser, New York City, USA
“Jaimie was an integral part of our Global Wellbeing Champion Team here in New York City. Her extensive research in the Integrative Nutrition field coupled with her passion for helping others made her a tremendous asset to our team and the company as a whole. Jaimie does a wonderful job of anchoring to the positive and creatively solving complex problems.” – Sean Hurley, New York City, USA
“The combination of feeling understood, supported and motivated to improve your life (and being held accountable) is an incredibly powerful blend of attributes that Jaimie brings to her clients. Her keen attention to subtleties and ability to hone in on the real issue is invaluable. She came prepared with various methods and strategies to help me change my way of thinking at the core. I found this experience to be a catalyst–a way of getting the ball rolling again in my life when I felt immobile. She helps you see your own potential and set goals for yourself in all areas of life. Empathetic and non-judgmental, when you hit a roadblock, she’s there day or night to help you get back on track by examining what really went wrong, and guiding you through. Whether you’re going through a difficult transition, feeling stuck and looking for change, or simply wanting more out of life but not knowing where to begin, Jaimie will ignite your own inspiration to see your worth and motivate you to make the most of your life.” – Janice Frank, New York, USA